Saturday, May 7, 2011

It's un-BELIZE-able!

I know I know... I have been a horrible blogger! I has been months since I have last posted and I apologize for keeping everyone at the end of their chair for so long... but I am back... for today at least!

The day has finally arrived! Today I leave my small town to head off to a jungle far far away, to explore and learn. Can you BELIZE it!?

I will spend the night with two of my bff's, Keshia and Catherine, and then grab a jet plane tomorrow morning at a time that no one should be awake unless your dragging your sorry ass home from a night of clubbin'.

As i run around my new apartment, (a lot has happened since I have blogged since), gathering last minute things to put together, (who am I kidding, I'm packing EVERYTHING) I had a blast from the past! I was running around doing my flight attendant routine of what I used to do before I trip;

Garbage out - Check
Bed made - Check
Book packed - Check
Fridge empty - Check (it usually is empty anyway)
Plants watered - Check (first time I have done this since my last trip)
Make-up not only on my face but packed - Check & check
Currency  - well... half a check - it's in my bag in about seven different forms
Maple leaf pins to give to children - check... thanks to Grammy!

And I am on my way, whether I have forgotten things or not! What out Belize where we come! :)

Stay tuned for photos, stories and the stupid things me and my friends do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment