Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Advice from Someone Somewhere

I found a few pieces of advice that I just needed to share with someone! Someone's mother probably said them I'm sure... I know mine has said a few of them. I guess it just takes time  and maturity to realize that "mama is usually always right!"

ONE. - When you say "I'm sorry", look the person in the eye.
TWO - Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
THREE - Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
FOUR - Be engaged at least six months before you get married. (My mother would then say... no dating until your married)
FIVE - When you say "I love you"... mean it.
SIX - Don't judge people by their relatives.
SEVEN - Talk slowly. Think quickly.
EIGHT - Smile while picking up the phone. The caller will hear it.
NINE - When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
TEN - Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.


1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous top ten! I need to keep these close on hand!

    ReplyDelete