Monday, February 7, 2011

Letters From Jane

Today, I am cheating. But I was asked to proof read this amazing piece for a close friend that is going in our school newspaper and I just had to share it with the rest of the world! Its fabulous and I am in love with it! Its not long, but short and sweet and to the point and I am just so proud of this "Lil' Lady"!

Without further delay;

"I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon." ~Unknown

As Women of the world we are programmed to believe that love will find us and that Valentine’s Day is the day for magic and sparkle. Prince charming (aka the cute guy from trades you’ve had your eye on) is going to come and rescue your lonely cat loving lives. In reality we just secretly pray we get through the day without our mother bugging us about an upcoming date and/or our dad not commenting on the fact that we already ate all of his chocolate chip ice cream ... in one seating... oops!

But seriously girls if you want to have a great v-day, do it with the people you love. That is what this day is really about! I love my girlfriends! I couldn’t make it through most days without them, so take this Valentine’s Day and show those loved ones that you truly care!


If you love what you’re reading then you’ll love my blog! Check me out  and all my advice and a few thoughts along the way! http://keshiajane.blogspot.com/


Isn't she just the best!? Thanks Kesh for the post ;) 

1 comment:

  1. THANKS, i love it too :)
    im glad your my editor, i couldnt make it through my pieces without you !

    ReplyDelete