Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lack of Posts

I know I know.... I'm a horrible blogger. It has been forever since my last post and I do apologize deeply (to those of you still interested).

Between, homework, tourism events, the new research assistant position, the new beau  in my life, fundraising and my bestest girlfriends, I haven't been able to spend 5 mins to write a quick post! I've even been horrible with catching up with some of my friends I don't see every day... I'm sorry Caitlin and Pam!

I had the Fire and Ice event this past week, to raise money for water wells in Africa. The partnership with the Rotary Club and my school made $25,000! Way to go! Pics to follow as soon as I get them from Catherine!

Fundraising for my trip to Belize has been a headache and a half and has taken over my life! Who knew it was going to be so much work! My class has purchased a canoe to sell tickets on.... I think it would just be easier to canoe our way to Central America!

Research assistant job is going well... read more at.... Wine Tourism Research  .

So sorry for the lack of post! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment