Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Stationary Traveler

The Stationary Traveler
Ever feel stuck within your own life?  Ever feel like your life was in overdrive and then you lost your transmission? Welcome to my life!
At the young age of 20 I moved from my small town in Nova Scotia Canada, to the Middle East to become a flight attendant with the world’s leading new airline. I have seen over 35 different cities in the world in almost ever continent. I feel in love with the world, a man, and my life. It was everything I ever wanted. But all good things come to an end right?
Myself and the boyfriend, decided it was time to leave the exciting city of Abu Dhabi, to continue our education. Not a bad idea. But now, I'm stuck back in my small town, being asked a million times a day "why ever did you leave flying?"
So I left my big world of traveling and adventure to start a diploma program at my local community college. I am in my second year of a Tourism Management program, and am feeling like I am a world traveler stuck in a small town.
This blog will tell of stories of my travels and follow my temporarily stuck world.

No comments:

Post a Comment