Wednesday, November 24, 2010

They kill single people don't they?

So there is no fragile way to commence this post.... I've tried... a few times without success. And I've always said that I will not use my blog as a way to vent or flood it with emotions and tell everyone how i feel... so I am just going to ask what is on my mind.

Where do people MEET people?

I ask myself this question everyday. Recently single, I am faced with the evil world of dating again, (try not to make that "aaawwwww"sound and turn your head to the side and feel sorry for me) and as i venture into the world of the unknown... I don't know where to go, literally!

So you think of the obvious places. First off school. I look around.... fail. Enough said.

And then i venture out to places that i enjoy.... the local pub. A winner one would think, but once again.... fail.

You KNOW the local coffee shop was a HUGE fail. And I'm out of places to look in this tiny little place.


My fabulous single friend Catherine & I

This weekend the single girls hit the busy streets of the city of Halifax. Thank god for Catherine... my amazing single friend... ( who just so happens to go for guys I couldn't be less interested in... bonus) who makes the new venture exciting and less evil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment